Pacific Palisades Real Estate
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel and be notified instantly as we add new videos.
The display of film and video clips herein does not constitute ownership. All clips remain
the property of their respective copyright holders. No infringement is intended.
Pacific Palisade's first LEED Green Home
In the heart of the Alphabet Streets is where one will find the Palisades’ first LEED Green home.
The Charleston, South Carolina inspired home encompasses over 3,000 square feet and features:
Pence Hathorn Silver: 800-874-5018
- 4 bedrooms + 3.5 bathrooms
- Detached, 2-car garage
- A spacious master suite with fireplace and roomy dressing room
- Upstairs laundry room with new LG washer and dryer
- Walnut stained bamboo flooring throughout
- Super-efficient central furnaces with electronic air filters and a fresh-air exchange system
- Three kilowatt, photo voltaic (solar) system
- Tankless water heaters
- Water saving plumbing fixtures
- Large cook’s/entertainer’s kitchen with Energy Star appliances
- Fully landscaped with storm-water retention systems and grass-paver driveway
- No and low volatile organic compound paints and finishes
- Too many green materials to mention!